tomason TN1 18" for leon help me

Diskutiere tomason TN1 18" for leon help me im 1M - Fahrwerk & Räder Forum im Bereich 1M - Tuning; HI evry one i will be used english because i dont speak in german :) (im from Poland) im from Poland Leon club :D www.leonclub.pl i have a...

martivip

Reaktionen
HI evry one

i will be used english because i dont speak in german :) (im from Poland) im from Poland Leon club :D www.leonclub.pl

i have a question for lots of you :)

J have
a Leon with 1.9 TDI engine witch standard suspenssion

i want to buy a Tomason TN1 (i loved this wheels of first sight :very_hap: )

and i have a problem because this 18" wheels are avalible only in 8,5" at 30 ET

a want to lower my suspenssion over -30mm, tyres will be 225/40/r18

that configuration made some problems, the tyre will be scratch the fender ?

in this configuration will be neded some distances (Spurverbreiterung)?

ther is scraching when turns for maximum ?

a see thats lots of you have that TN1 wheels

please help me, because no one from our club dont have this configuration :rolleyes:

Sorry for my English

Anzeige

Gast

Schau mal hier: tomason TN1 18" for leon help me . Dort wird jeder fündig!

raider

Reaktionen
Hi and welcome to the board :wave:

your decission is very good. A lot of ouer members drive these wheels. The combination 8,5 x 18 witj ET30 and 225/40R18 will make no problems, even when you lower your Leon by -30 mm.

Some of us have the suspension lowerd by 50/45 mm with those wheels and it works without scratching anywhere.

So don't think about it - just buy it - accomplish it to your Leon and have a lots of fun.

For further questions, just ask. ;)

Porter

Porter

Reaktionen
.,.. not to forget: The Tomason wheels are available here in the web-Shop ... I'm not quite sure, if they will ship to Poland, but I think they will! :)

http://www.seat-leon.de/index.php?action=shop then Patrick's Shop and hit the first link at "Kategorie" => "Tomason Felgen"

schmpa

schmpa

Clubmember
Reaktionen
Patrick has send a lot of packages to poland. It`s no Problem ;)

martivip

Reaktionen
Hi and welcome to the board :wave:

your decission is very good. A lot of ouer members drive these wheels. The combination 8,5 x 18 witj ET30 and 225/40R18 will make no problems, even when you lower your Leon by -30 mm.

Some of us have the suspension lowerd by 50/45 mm with those wheels and it works without scratching anywhere.

So don't think about it - just buy it - accomplish it to your Leon and have a lots of fun.

For further questions, just ask. ;)
hi

in this configuration will be neded some distances (Spurverbreiterung)?

raider

Reaktionen
@martivip

you can use distances, but normaly you don't need. The User apok_dh has mounted the wheels with 225/40R18 at his Leon with no distances and a suspension from KW. This is much lower than 30 mm.

fjutsha

fjutsha

Reaktionen
You are going to buy exactly the same wheels I mounted. There are really no problems with contacts of the tire and Fender or other parts of the car.

You may even use distances - at least on the rear axle. I mounted some 5mm thick ones and the space between tire and fender now seems to be exactly the same front and rear. It will be possible to use even thicker distances but you will propably have to do some work on your Fender.

by clicking on the picture in my signature you will be able to see a larger pic of my car. By the way, it is far lower than you plan for your car. So there will be no problems when lowering the car by 30mm...

martivip

Reaktionen
ok thanks a lot for yours help :]

and one more :D

this wheels have 8.5" width, i put there 225/40/18 tyre, and will be a little "trapezium" efect

a know that depends on which tyre i will use, in some is the bigger "trapezium" effect and some is lower

and please give me advice with tyres is the best (means smaller "trapezium effect")

this tyres mus be with a protection rant for wheels ?

raider

Reaktionen
you can also use 215/40R18 this will have the effect you want.

Look for Dunlop Sport Maxx oder Toyo Proxes T1R, they have both the border to secure the wheel.

I drive 8,5 x 19 ET35 with distances at the rear by 15 mm each side and the tire has the dimension 215/35R19. Take a look HERE

martivip

Reaktionen
you can also use 215/40R18 this will have the effect you want.

Look for Dunlop Sport Maxx oder Toyo Proxes T1R, they have both the border to secure the wheel.

I drive 8,5 x 19 ET35 with distances at the rear by 15 mm each side and the tire has the dimension 215/35R19. Take a look HERE

hihi

i dont want the "trapezium effect" :very_hap:

i know witch 225 tyre will be impossible, but i want minimalize this effect :)

raider

Reaktionen
225/40R18 will made almost no 'trapecium' effect, so don't worry, it will be the right choice.

Clawfinger

Reaktionen
Hab mich auch gerade angefangen in diese Felgen zu verlieben (insbesondere weil ich wohl sowieso ein paar neue Reifen brauche).
Es hat nicht einer zufällig ein paar Bilder von den TN1 (in 18") auf einem (bevorzugterweise gelben) Leon?

martivip

Reaktionen
hi hi

some one could translate it for me :laughing:

der_Ben

der_Ben

Clubmember
Reaktionen
ok.....
clawfinger love this tn1 wheels and ask for a picture with this wheels on a yellow leon.

i wrote back that many pictures of this wheels are in this forum ;)

martivip

Reaktionen
ok

thanks a lot guys, you are all very helpfull

there im sure - i will buy TN1 :D

today my Leon goes to painter, and will be Cupra R :p

when i finish i will post some pictures

Thanks a lot from www.leonclub.pl :wave:

raider

Reaktionen
No prob, we always like to help, but we want see the prictures, so link it here, when your Leon ist ready.

fjutsha

fjutsha

Reaktionen
Really nice. As we expected of course :)

Propably you didin´t have an difficulties mounting the wheels, did you?!

Thema:

tomason TN1 18" for leon help me

tomason TN1 18" for leon help me - Ähnliche Themen

• Tomason Tn1 & R32 Bremse

Tomason Tn1 & R32 Bremse: Hallo, Hab jetzt nix gefunden in der Sufu was mir wirklich helfen könnte, mein problem hab seit 1 - 2 jahren die Tomason Tn1 in 19" hier...
  • Tomason TN1 TÜV-Problem

Tomason TN1 TÜV-Problem: Hallo, habe folgendes Problem: Bei meinen TN1 Felgen steht in der Felge ET aber da fehlt die 30, die ist nicht eingeschlagen und deshalb wollte...
  • Tomason TN1 8,5x18" - vorne viel zu breit

Tomason TN1 8,5x18" - vorne viel zu breit: Hallo! Kann mir jemand von euch einen Rat geben. Ich habe gestern Tomason TN1 in 8,5x18" bekommen. Vorne sind sie aber etwas zu breit (ca 1cm)...
  • Tomason TN1 18" ohne Tieferlegung?

Tomason TN1 18" ohne Tieferlegung?: Hallo! Ich bin am überlegen ob ich mir neue Alufelgen kaufen soll, in Frage kämen die Tomason TN1 oder die HR Turbo Felge in 18". Was glaubt ihr...
  • Bilder Tomason TN1 auf Leon TS

Bilder Tomason TN1 auf Leon TS: Sers, Hat mal jemand gut aufgelöste Bilder von den Tomason TN 1 Alus auf nem TS? Auf der 2er Leon hab ich schon manche gesehen und auf der HP von...
  • Bilder Tomason TN1 auf Leon TS - Ähnliche Themen

• Tomason Tn1 & R32 Bremse

Tomason Tn1 & R32 Bremse: Hallo, Hab jetzt nix gefunden in der Sufu was mir wirklich helfen könnte, mein problem hab seit 1 - 2 jahren die Tomason Tn1 in 19" hier...
  • Tomason TN1 TÜV-Problem

Tomason TN1 TÜV-Problem: Hallo, habe folgendes Problem: Bei meinen TN1 Felgen steht in der Felge ET aber da fehlt die 30, die ist nicht eingeschlagen und deshalb wollte...
  • Tomason TN1 8,5x18" - vorne viel zu breit

Tomason TN1 8,5x18" - vorne viel zu breit: Hallo! Kann mir jemand von euch einen Rat geben. Ich habe gestern Tomason TN1 in 8,5x18" bekommen. Vorne sind sie aber etwas zu breit (ca 1cm)...
  • Tomason TN1 18" ohne Tieferlegung?

Tomason TN1 18" ohne Tieferlegung?: Hallo! Ich bin am überlegen ob ich mir neue Alufelgen kaufen soll, in Frage kämen die Tomason TN1 oder die HR Turbo Felge in 18". Was glaubt ihr...
  • Bilder Tomason TN1 auf Leon TS

Bilder Tomason TN1 auf Leon TS: Sers, Hat mal jemand gut aufgelöste Bilder von den Tomason TN 1 Alus auf nem TS? Auf der 2er Leon hab ich schon manche gesehen und auf der HP von...