Technical Question : how to install the OIL LEVEL/TEMPERATURE sensor and get it works

Diskutiere Technical Question : how to install the OIL LEVEL/TEMPERATURE sensor and get it works im 1M - Technik Forum im Bereich 1M - Tuning; Hi to all, as you know i've got an 1j5920846C installed on my leon.:rolleyes: The original Leon softcode was 4104 so finally we used 22104 to get...

M206

Reaktionen
Hi to all, as you know i've got an 1j5920846C installed on my leon.:rolleyes:
The original Leon softcode was 4104 so finally we used 22104 to get everything works except brake pad sensor and NO FLEXIBLE/FIXED SERVICE INDICATOR AND
WITH NO OIL LEVEL/TEMPERATURE/QUALITY (LONG LIFE?) SENSOR.:(

What's the difference between FLEXIBLE and FIXED service indicator???(
I mean, are there different sensors???(
Cause i remember that the FLEXIBLE one should have also the oil quality sensor, while the FIXED not..To me it would be great even only the FIXED one..I think it's simpler to install..:)

I understood that i'll have to install it aftermarket and then recode with 22114 (FLEXIBLE) or 22124 (FIXED) to get it to work..

Do someone had already done this upgrade??(
Could i install it??
Do you get the ETKA code of this sensor/wirings/cables and drawings so that i can buy it from my carseller and then install it???(

Thanks a lot.:]

Byez

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Anzeige

Gast

Thema:

Technical Question : how to install the OIL LEVEL/TEMPERATURE sensor and get it works