Some Body Help me Pls...

Diskutiere Some Body Help me Pls... im 5F - Tipps & Tricks Forum im Bereich Der Leon 3; Sorry friends, i dont know german. I have leon 5f fr. i made some changes with my vag-com firstcable and now my drive select button doesnt work...

selim

Reaktionen
Sorry friends, i dont know german. I have leon 5f fr. i made some changes with my vag-com
cable and now my drive select button doesnt work. it stucked in yellow colour. i cant change drive profile. i can see on my odb screen, im in echo mode. i checked every code changes i have made, but i couldnt fixed it. Does anyone have any idea about drive mode of ECC info?

Anzeige

Gast

Schau mal hier: Some Body Help me Pls... . Dort wird jeder fündig!

IvanK78

Reaktionen
Sorry, but I can't help you.

Perhaps you can find some helpful information here: http://www.stemei.de

Seems to me that they have a lot of knowledge in vcds coding...

CU

pedroneves

Reaktionen
Hi,

The same happen to me.
Did you find anyway of fixing it?

selim

Reaktionen
nope. i get too close. its about 5f menu. dp selection is working but doesnt show up in media player. i went to the vw service. they checked the code and found the problem. but they didnt tell me what coused.

pedroneves

Reaktionen
nope. i get too close. its about 5f menu. dp selection is working but doesnt show up in media player. i went to the vw service. they checked the code and found the problem. but they didnt tell me what coused.
Thank you selim.
By the way, did you find out where the code is? It is in the Long Coding or at adaptations?
Other question. Do you have Navi System High?

selim

Reaktionen
is it the long coding. everything in adaptation menu is actually in long coding menu. i dont have navi system. navi system doesnt work in my country.

pedroneves

Reaktionen
is it the long coding. everything in adaptation menu is actually in long coding menu. i dont have navi system. navi system doesnt work in my country.
OK. Tomorrow I will call to the Seat Service to fix this.
Do you remember how many time they spend to find and fix the problem? They already know how to do it?

---------- Beitrag am 22.04.2015 um 12:19 Uhr ergänzt ---------- letzte Änderung am 19.04.2015 um 14:34 Uhr ----------

Hi again
Yesterday I went to the Seat Services and after 2 hours they manage to fix the issue.
However, after a full vag com scan, I compared the files from before and after the fix and surprisingly they have exactly the sane values. Everything is equal!

I could not get the information about what they did, but is not related with the Long Coding...

selim

Reaktionen
really? is yours about adaptation menu?

pedroneves

Reaktionen
I couldn't confirm that is all about adaptation menu because there is no way to compare all entries from adaptations. (I think the is no way to do it)
They also call-me yesterday to finish the car reprogramming for the next week (don't know why...)
I think they want to program everything as the factory, because on the last time they only had time to fix the infotainment.

selim

Reaktionen
pedroneves: hey buddy. look at my goddamn luck. it happened again! but i found the reason, not the solution. i was trying something about line assist system. i was working of 5F menü. than suddenly, my drive profile select stopped working again. i think, if you code something wrong on the 5F menü, the wrong code blocks the drive profile selection function. i spent my whole weekend to find the problem. i checked every function on adaptation menü. but i couldn't find anything about it. i remember that, my service consultant said, the profile selection is working but it stops showing on your media player. i activated profile viewing on odb screed. when i ignite my car, i can see, my profile is in sport mode.

Zuletzt von einem Moderator bearbeitet:

pedroneves

Reaktionen
selim: So far I also didn't find any solution for this problem.
I would like to enable Traffic Sign Recognition but I am afraid this could happen again.

Zuletzt von einem Moderator bearbeitet:

selim

Reaktionen
pedroneves i will go to the service next week. and this time i hope i can find how to fix. if i learn, i will tell you, so you can try Traffic Sign Recognition without fear :D

pedroneves

Reaktionen
selim: It will be very nice if you could do that.
Unfortunately for now I will have to wait longer to see my car again because this Saturday someone decided to destroy my Leon ST FR 2.0 184cv.
I am completely pissed off because was not my fault and I don't want a crashed car with only one month!
Lets see if I could get a new car...

---------- Beitrag am 25.06.2015 um 01:25 Uhr ergänzt ---------- letzte Änderung am 25.05.2015 um 23:10 Uhr ----------

Any news?

Memphiz

Reaktionen
Nice thing ... but only for you as long as you don't share it ...

pedroneves

Reaktionen
selim:
Hi Selim.
Could you share the solution?

selim

Reaktionen
hi pedroneves :) do you remember, i told you its about long coding:) i was right. service uploaded my ofiginal 5F-inf. elec. codes, and now its working properly. check this code:
04730000FF00000011110001000100002F0007840000010000 that bold codes were "0" before i took it to the service. by the way, i tried to upload that code by myself, but my vag cable isnt licenced, so i couldnt do it.

---------- Beitrag am 19.08.2015 um 06:28 Uhr ergänzt ---------- letzte Änderung am 19.08.2015 um 06:24 Uhr ----------

buddy, by the way, i need your support. i created a web-site for vag-com codes sharing. if you have time, can you check it and feedback me about shortages of my web-site:) www.vcdscoding.com

pedroneves

Reaktionen
selim: It was a shame that I couldn't save my long code when I got the problem (there was some error during the full scan and I didn't realize that the 5F was missing).
The code I have after going to Seat is: 04730301FF0A000011110001000808002F000000000000005E
Have you tried to put your old code after they fix-it to check if you lose the menus?

By the way, congratulations for your website.

Thema:

Some Body Help me Pls...