Seat leon fr 1.9tdi from italy

Diskutiere Seat leon fr 1.9tdi from italy im 1M - Umbauprojekte Forum im Bereich 1M - Tuning; hello boys!!! this is my leon fr. it has got matt grey colour,oz wheels,exhaust supersprint,sprintfilter firstas air filter. i've changed the...

karaman

Reaktionen
hello boys!!!
this is my leon fr.
it has got matt grey colour,oz wheels,exhaust supersprint,sprintfilter
as air filter.
i've changed the angel eyes with the original lights as the angel lights were filled with condensation.
has got some little interior modifications..will post the new pictures soon.
i can't speak german,so,i'm sorry.
hope you like my car..

have a nice time.

Anzeige

Gast

Schau mal hier: Seat leon fr 1.9tdi from italy . Dort wird jeder fündig!
snake_tde

snake_tde

Reaktionen
Nice car color this matt grey looks great

Oh i forgot welcome here at this Forum i hope you will be have fun and get many interesting reports

Greetings

Brian91

Brian91

Clubmember
Reaktionen
your "S" Emblem in the front looks beautiful!

karaman

Reaktionen
thankyou!!!!
it has been covered with 3m noc film.

Pepper82

Pepper82

Reaktionen
very nice...please more picture and data

karaman

Reaktionen
Gut Morgen!

some more pictures of my leon fr that will come to Germany next week as i'm moving to Ochsenhausen!!!!:)

ok,so,i changed the angel eyes with the original seat ones,changed the rear lights with new led lights,mounted on the front lowering blade the leds that you can see in the first image,they are connected to the front lights,hope you like them.Now my car mount the eibach prokit springs with bilstien b4 shock absorbers.
I have also done some interior modifications that you can see from the following pictures.

Ich spreche nicht gut Deutsch aber ich spreche gut Englisch,ich lerne Deutsch.

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/743/dsc5433.jpg

http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/5060/dsc5424.jpg

http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/5466/dsc5420p.jpg

http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/7151/dsc0607vi.jpg

http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/6233/dsc0612y.jpg

http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/8050/dsc0622z.jpg

http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/9757/dsc0624gr.jpg

http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/431/dsc0626ym.jpg

And here is a video i made few days ago,i hope you like it.

Danke

Zuletzt von einem Moderator bearbeitet:
Sissi

Sissi

Ehrenmitglied
Reaktionen
Hi ... please link the pictures or resize them according our terms of use.

krettette

krettette

Clubmember
Reaktionen
Hey There:)

What is it for a FR Emblem in front oft the grill? And how did you fixed it?

Your car looks very nice ;) Also the rear lights in original LED style are very cool.
I've them also:D

But it would be look better if you'll change your front parking light into LED's, so it would be better match to the Xenon light:)
6000K Xenon, right?

Und zum Schluss!
Herzlich Wilkommen in Deutschland:D

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

chriztal

Reaktionen
Nice Work! ;)
Your ,,S" Emblem is awesome!

What is with your AE´s?
Were the AE´s on DLR brithness?

karaman

Reaktionen

Your car looks very nice ;) Also the rear lights in original LED style are very cool.
I've them also:D

But it would be look better if you'll change your front parking light into LED's, so it would be better match to the Xenon light:)
6000K Xenon, right?

Und zum Schluss!
Herzlich Wilkommen in Deutschland:D
Hello!

I fixed the FR emblem just by applying it to the front grill as it is self adhesive,i cleaned very well the front grill and then dried it well and then i applied it just by pressing it on the front grill.
I really thought to change the parking lights but i am afraid that after sometime they will burn out,so,i didn't changed them as in past i had problems with license plate smd led lights.
Yes,the kit is a 6000 k.
Danke mein freund!

---------- Beitrag am 07.03.2013 um 19:10 Uhr ergänzt ---------- letzte Änderung am 07.03.2013 um 19:06 Uhr ----------

And: Nice position for the daytime running lights. But you can connect the cable of them to the TFL (DRL) port in the lightswitch. So its turned on, when the light is off ;)

Some people do that with their fog lights :p
Hello!

Nice idea yours but as those leds are also turning on when i open my car by the keyfob,so,it would be more difficult to modify it now.

Thanks

---------- Beitrag am 07.03.2013 um 19:12 Uhr ergänzt ---------- letzte Änderung am 07.03.2013 um 19:10 Uhr ----------

Nice Work! ;)
Your ,,S" Emblem is awesome!

What is with your AE´s?
Were the AE´s on DLR brithness?
Sorry i didn't understand what is AE!!

Spidi

Spidi

Clubmember
Reaktionen
AngelEyes ;)

You're moving to Germany, right? These running lights probably won't get TÜV here (they are too close to the street to get TÜV approval), so you'll have to disable/remove them :(

Really nice car!

karaman

Reaktionen
no,really??so,should i remove those led front lights?i have spent a lot of time to mount them,really sorry for that.

can i atleast use them while opening the car with the remote or i have to disable even that?

thankyou

chriztal

Reaktionen
,, These running lights probably won't get TÜV here (they are too close to the street to get TÜV approval), so you'll have to disable/remove this"

Oh yes^^
I thought that, too.....

AE = AngelEyes

(This Message is send from Galaxy SII)

karaman

Reaktionen
The angel eyes have had condensation problems,so,i changed them with the original ones bought on ebay.de

krettette

krettette

Clubmember
Reaktionen
But the illumination with original headlights is a big difference, isnt it? :p

My SMD LED Park light and number plate light are already running for two years and nothing burned down;)
I can show you some shops which supply a very good quality. Not like the eBay China LED's.
Also they look great in combination with Xenons;)

Just for the german TÜV licence you need to remove Xenons and LED...

I don't know if you must remove your LEDs in your spoiler Ort if they can stay just for opening and closing. But the biggest Problem is, that this light is selfmade, without any acceptance.

If you have any problems, just tell them:)

Viele Grüße!

Edith: I bought a few minutes ago a new FR Emblem for my front grill :D thanks for your idea!

karaman

Reaktionen
But the illumination with original headlights is a big difference, isnt it? :p

My SMD LED Park light and number plate light are already running for two years and nothing burned down;)
I can show you some shops which supply a very good quality. Not like the eBay China LED's.
Also they look great in combination with Xenons;)

Just for the german TÜV licence you need to remove Xenons and LED...

I don't know if you must remove your LEDs in your spoiler Ort if they can stay just for opening and closing. But the biggest Problem is, that this light is selfmade, without any acceptance.

If you have any problems, just tell them:)

Viele Grüße!

Edith: I bought a few minutes ago a new FR Emblem for my front grill :D thanks for your idea!

yeah,there is a big difference between the illumination with the original ones,infact i prefer them.
i bought the smd number plate bulbs from ebay.de and they burned down twice,however,after i am settled in Germany,i will contact you to indicate me from where to buy the good quality bulbs.

I can understand what you say about the leds integrated in my front spoiler and there is not any problem for me to deactivate them,i just need to cut a wire:D but i feel sorry as i really put a lot of time and efford to make them function,however no problem for that but the real problem is if i have to remove the xenons to get the TUV license,it means that nobody among us with leon 1m have mounted xenons in Germany or its just to have the TUV license and after that you can mount them(Xenons)?

I am glad that my idea helped you out.

Vielen Dank!

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Thema:

Seat leon fr 1.9tdi from italy

Seat leon fr 1.9tdi from italy - Ähnliche Themen

• Mein Seat Leon Topsport

Mein Seat Leon Topsport: ist noch im aufbau ;-)
  • Seat Leon 20VT4

Seat Leon 20VT4: First of all sorry for the English, but I don't speak German. I read the topics with Google Translate. I bought the car 4 years ago. My...
  • Wollte mich mal Vorstellen :) Mein Seat Leon Cupra R

Wollte mich mal Vorstellen :) Mein Seat Leon Cupra R: Hallo, Mein Name ist Tim, ich werde in wenigen Tagen 18 und komme aus Schloss Holte. Gestern habe ich mir einen Seat Leon Cupra R Gekauft und bin...
  • Mein R in Sombragrau ;)

Mein R in Sombragrau ;): Guuuden, wollte hier auch mal meine liebstes Stück zeigen, also mein Auto... Sombragrauer Cupra R der jetzt genau 2 Jahre in meinem Besitz ist...
  • Umbauprojekt, Mein Seat Leon 1.8 20V T :)

Umbauprojekt, Mein Seat Leon 1.8 20V T :): Hallo erstmal :) Ich heiße Patrick und komme aus Badisch-Sibirien. Für Leute, die denen diese Ausdrucksweise nicht sagt: Norden von Baden...
  • Umbauprojekt, Mein Seat Leon 1.8 20V T :) - Ähnliche Themen

• Mein Seat Leon Topsport

Mein Seat Leon Topsport: ist noch im aufbau ;-)
  • Seat Leon 20VT4

Seat Leon 20VT4: First of all sorry for the English, but I don't speak German. I read the topics with Google Translate. I bought the car 4 years ago. My...
  • Wollte mich mal Vorstellen :) Mein Seat Leon Cupra R

Wollte mich mal Vorstellen :) Mein Seat Leon Cupra R: Hallo, Mein Name ist Tim, ich werde in wenigen Tagen 18 und komme aus Schloss Holte. Gestern habe ich mir einen Seat Leon Cupra R Gekauft und bin...
  • Mein R in Sombragrau ;)

Mein R in Sombragrau ;): Guuuden, wollte hier auch mal meine liebstes Stück zeigen, also mein Auto... Sombragrauer Cupra R der jetzt genau 2 Jahre in meinem Besitz ist...
  • Umbauprojekt, Mein Seat Leon 1.8 20V T :)

Umbauprojekt, Mein Seat Leon 1.8 20V T :): Hallo erstmal :) Ich heiße Patrick und komme aus Badisch-Sibirien. Für Leute, die denen diese Ausdrucksweise nicht sagt: Norden von Baden...