S3 leder seats (elektric regulation + heating) on Leon

Diskutiere S3 leder seats (elektric regulation + heating) on Leon im 1M - Interieur Forum im Bereich 1M - Tuning; Hi to all, sorry but i can't speak german so i post in english..:rolleyes: i've an offer for the 2 seats of an aold Audi S3 (last restiling, not...

M206

Reaktionen
Hi to all, sorry but i can't speak german so i post in english..:rolleyes:

i've an offer for the 2 seats of an aold Audi S3 (last restiling, not the new 265cv one) and for the rear seat..they have electric regulation and
heating sistem.:heart:

Can i install them on my leon??
There are 3 main problems:
-are the lateral airbag's connector the same on the audi and on the leon? (this is the most important to me, the security is the first thing)?(
-are the " leon's buttons" of the heating sistem (that i'll have to buy) compatible with the cables of the S3 seats???(
-where can I take the energy to get the heating sistem and electric regulation work???(

otherwise i think that the "guides" of the 2 cars are the same, so i can install them easyly..right???(

and for the rear seat??is compatible with the leon one???(

if someone has the codes of the single cables parts to order too, i really appreciate it..=) :D

thanks to all..=)

Anzeige

Gast

Schau mal hier: S3 leder seats (elektric regulation + heating) on Leon . Dort wird jeder fündig!
Sissi

Sissi

Ehrenmitglied
Reaktionen
hello,

the seats are fitting in the leon as well ... both, audi s3 and seat leon 1M, are build on the same platform ...
the airbag connectors should fit.
the seat-heating wiring from leon and s3 is the same and you take a look to a junkyard to get a wiring harness from a crashed audi s3 or seat leon ... or buy one from a aftermarket manufacturer like kafutec

for the electronic regulation you can do the same. look at a junkyard or got to a seat-dealer an order it there ...

the rearseats are fitting just like the frontseats ...

M206

Reaktionen
many many thanks my friend!!=) =)

so are you sure about all these question (cause i've to reply to my potential seller, and i'm going to spend about 900€..:astonish: :astonish: so as you understand i've to be 10000% sure before buying them!!have you already done this "upgrade" on yours???(

only 1 thing." airbag SHOULD fit"..?(

i have to be sure of this..you know, i want my lateral airbag working as they should!=)

anyway thanks really a lot for your help!!=) =) =)

Sissi

Sissi

Ehrenmitglied
Reaktionen
i have already recaro seats in my leon ... but its 1000% that the seats from audi s3 fits into the leon ... the have the same construction.

the airbag connectors from the recaros where build in 2 types ... one fits 1:1 ... if u have the other type you have to chance the connector (only the layout is different - the wiring is the same)
so they work 100%
ask ur seller to send you a photo of the connector and compare it with yours ...

M206

Reaktionen
ah ok!!=)

maybe i'll ask a photo of the connector..anyway in the worst case i'll have only to replace the "kind of connector", cause the airbags+cables theirself are the same leon/S3!!

one question, the rear seat will fit even if the S3 is 3 doors (as you know) and the leon is 5???(

thanks =) :D

Sissi

Sissi

Ehrenmitglied
Reaktionen
yes ... only the "plastic" part where the wires are connected with ...
the rear seats fits as well ... there is no difference from the 3door rearseat to the 5 door from the leon ... only the frontseats have the "easy entry" upgrade so the backrest of the frontseats folds forwars (to steeringwheel) so a passenger can enter the rearseat more easy ...

thx raider :) kufatec not kafutec for the wirings ...

M206

Reaktionen
ok perfect!!=)

yes i already tought to the "easy entry" of the front seats to let the rear passengers to get in the car, but i think that just i'm not going to use them..no problem right??:D

Kufatec???(
can you put some link of what wirings i need on that site??=)
or on e-bay it's the same too..?(

better of all should be the ETKA codes, so my carseller could find them easyly, if not they could take a long time to find the right parts..:rolleyes:

thanks thanks thanks thanks;)

Sissi

Sissi

Ehrenmitglied
Reaktionen
yes ... thats right ...
i can post the edka / etos codes soonest on friday evening (about 5pm)
but other users should get them faster :)

link this wirings are for the audi a3/s3 (8L) and the seat leon ... thats for the seat heating

M206

Reaktionen
you're really too kind..:sabber: =)

thanks really so much..:)

right now i'd ask you another question..?(

do you think that would be better (and maybe cheaper) try to order as an aftermarket optional the original Leon seats (electrical and heated)??So i'd be sure that the leather would be new and not used/scratched..and the airbags would be new and perfeclty compatible..you know, the seller told me that the S3 seats are from a front-accident S3 so they aren't explosed, but who knows the really history of that seats??and from the few photos that i saw of that seats, the leather isn't so good to see..so maybe i'd have to "re-leather" the whole 2 front + 1 rear seats..that would be expensive..

S3 2+1 seats 900€ + eventual "re-leather" ???€ (+ eventual costs of airbag problems etc..) > original Leon new 2+1 leather seats (E + H) ?????(

cause my first tought is about the airbag and the electrical + heated function, i don't care about the maybe better-shape of S3 seats, i like very much also the original leon ones..(i saw them on a friend of mine's leon)..

what you suggest to me to do?? ?(

could you post me the etka codes of the original Leon front 2 leather seats (E + H) and rear one with all the wirings needed?? but the ones without memory function..:]
don't worry, i can wait..

sorry for the thousand-boring questions, but you know, i'm a newbie in this matter..:baby: :D

thanks again..:knutsch:

Sissi

Sissi

Ehrenmitglied
Reaktionen
well... i hope i understand the question:
u want to know if its better to buy new seat lether seats for the leon with heating and electrical instead of the used s3 seats ...

hm ... i like the recaros more (got the normal sportseats in my former leon) the have more "grip" to hold the passengers at the place ...

i dont know the price of the orginal seats ... but as an indication u can assume ~2000-2500€ for seats an rear seats ... but they could cost 3000€ + as well ...

so if you get hi-res pics of the s3 seats u can see the condition of the lether ... and a saddler can you re-lether the seats for ~1500€

M206

Reaktionen
yes you've understood the question perfectly..:)

i thought they would have been cheaper..2500€ new original Leon seats..:astonish: :nene:

anyway, since i've a really good relationship with my carseller, maybe i can get e really nice price..8)

S3 seats 900€ + re-leather 1500 = 2400€ (+ eventual problems)
original leon seats (H + E) = 2500€ (with 100000% no problems)

uhm..if the prices are really as above i start to think to get the original leon ones..?(

as i've told to you i don't care so much the better shape and grip that the S3's have..(cause i know that it's so, they are the best).:)

and if i can get the ETKA codes of the 2 + 1 original leon seats + all the wirings/connectors/cables, i can check the prices with my car seller and start to save money..in this case there is no hurry, and i can do this upgrade in the near future and i'm not obliged to buy them now like with the S3 ones..;)

so i'll wait someone that can help me with the Etka code of the whole upgrade-set to check the price, then i'll decide what to do..:]

hope to get them as soon as you can..=)

Sissi

Sissi

Ehrenmitglied
Reaktionen
i'll post the prices asap :)

M206

Reaktionen
I've just became Gold Member!!=) =)

So now i can reply more than 5 times per day..:rolleyes:

ASAP = as soon as possible right??:D :D

don't worry, i'll wait!;)

Any news? :)

i've just ordered the R32 "lenkrad" :D :D

got some photos of your leather (H + E) seats??:D

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

M206

Reaktionen
Hi to all, my carseller told me the price of the R32 "lenkrad".. 263€ 8o
but i think it's quite good for new-item from a carseller..?(

anyway i'm waiting a reply from a friend of mine about the "re-leather" of the S3 seats, and some hi-res photos of the seats from the seller..:)

then when you will able to tell me the codes of all the orginal leon-parts (about the price there's no hurry, i can wait them, i'm a little more in hurry about the ETKA codes :baby: ) i'll talk with my carseller, and since i've brought to him a new ibiza-buyer, i hope he will give me a good % of reduction of price..=)

thanks byez;)

Sissi

Sissi

Ehrenmitglied
Reaktionen
sry ... i had a look in the etka but wasn't able to find the right prices for the seats ...
cant help u :(

M206

Reaktionen
don't worry about the prices..;)

can you only tell me the ETKA-codes of every single parts needed to do this upgrade???(

it's more than enough to me..:)

Sissi

Sissi

Ehrenmitglied
Reaktionen
i can make screenshot from all parts (incl. the spare-part numbers) i can find ^^

M206

Reaktionen
ok thanks, i really appreciate if you could..=) :]
maybe could you please try to translate them in italian or at least in english???( ?(
many many thanks:] =)

Sissi

Sissi

Ehrenmitglied
Reaktionen
i'll try my best to translate them into english :)

Thema:

S3 leder seats (elektric regulation + heating) on Leon

S3 leder seats (elektric regulation + heating) on Leon - Ähnliche Themen

• Türverkleidungen Trennen + Zusammenfügen ?

Türverkleidungen Trennen + Zusammenfügen ?: Hallo, Samstag hole ich meinen neuen Gebrauchten. Dieser hat allerdings Stoffsitze mit schwarzen Flaps an der Seite und blauen Sitzflächen...
  • Dachhimmel und Saeulenverkleidungen verschoenert :)

Dachhimmel und Saeulenverkleidungen verschoenert :): Hallo Leute ! Ich hab meinem 1M mal bisschen das Interieur verschönert Dachhimmel mit schwarz-gestepptem Leder überzogen!!! Arbeitszeit alles...
  • Innenraumbeleuchtung LED

Innenraumbeleuchtung LED: Hallo zusammen Ich wollte die innenraumbeleuchtung von meinen Seat Leon FR 1M auf LED umbauen Habe bei eBay viele Anbieter dafür gesehen aber so...
  • Türleuchten wechseln auf komplett durchsichtig wegen SMD Leds

Türleuchten wechseln auf komplett durchsichtig wegen SMD Leds: Hallo Leute, Habe einen 1M BJ 2003 und habe in meinem Auto SMD Led Softiten verbaut, so auch in der Türbeleuchtung, jedoch ist Standardmäßig das...
  • ULSE - Universelle LED SteuerEinheit für Ambientebeleuchtung usw

ULSE - Universelle LED SteuerEinheit für Ambientebeleuchtung usw: Ich hab ein neues kleines Projekt aus dem Boden gestampft. Grund war das nervige Dimmen der Instrumentenbeleuchtung und die Erweiterung mit...
  • ULSE - Universelle LED SteuerEinheit für Ambientebeleuchtung usw - Ähnliche Themen

• Türverkleidungen Trennen + Zusammenfügen ?

Türverkleidungen Trennen + Zusammenfügen ?: Hallo, Samstag hole ich meinen neuen Gebrauchten. Dieser hat allerdings Stoffsitze mit schwarzen Flaps an der Seite und blauen Sitzflächen...
  • Dachhimmel und Saeulenverkleidungen verschoenert :)

Dachhimmel und Saeulenverkleidungen verschoenert :): Hallo Leute ! Ich hab meinem 1M mal bisschen das Interieur verschönert Dachhimmel mit schwarz-gestepptem Leder überzogen!!! Arbeitszeit alles...
  • Innenraumbeleuchtung LED

Innenraumbeleuchtung LED: Hallo zusammen Ich wollte die innenraumbeleuchtung von meinen Seat Leon FR 1M auf LED umbauen Habe bei eBay viele Anbieter dafür gesehen aber so...
  • Türleuchten wechseln auf komplett durchsichtig wegen SMD Leds

Türleuchten wechseln auf komplett durchsichtig wegen SMD Leds: Hallo Leute, Habe einen 1M BJ 2003 und habe in meinem Auto SMD Led Softiten verbaut, so auch in der Türbeleuchtung, jedoch ist Standardmäßig das...
  • ULSE - Universelle LED SteuerEinheit für Ambientebeleuchtung usw

ULSE - Universelle LED SteuerEinheit für Ambientebeleuchtung usw: Ich hab ein neues kleines Projekt aus dem Boden gestampft. Grund war das nervige Dimmen der Instrumentenbeleuchtung und die Erweiterung mit...