Mittel konsole seat leon (SWEDEN)

Diskutiere Mittel konsole seat leon (SWEDEN) im Car Hifi, Multimedia & Navigation Forum im Bereich Allgemeiner Bereich; Hi, dear german friends!! My nam is JOhan and I´m from Sweden. My question to you is if there firstis any chance you would look up a price for a...

jem00001

Reaktionen
Hi, dear german friends!!

My nam is JOhan and I´m from Sweden. My question to you is if there
is any chance you would look up a price for a 2-din console (P/N 1M0858061C1UQ) to me. I Sweden this item is extremly expensive. So my hope of finding this item, at a cardealer or something, within a reasonably price is to ask you....

What´s the name of a car scrapeyard in german

Best regards Johan

Anzeige

Gast

Schau mal hier: Mittel konsole seat leon (SWEDEN) . Dort wird jeder fündig!
D3m0n

D3m0n

Clubmember
Reaktionen
hi there,

just for interest, how much is the 2-din console in sweden?? i dont know the price in germany, but i think i can remember something about 15 - 20 euro...

but wait untill tomorrow, then you´ll get many answers!!

so long

D3m0n

jem00001

Reaktionen
Well the price for this 2-din unit is 5338 SEK which is approx. 600 Euro....This price is for P/N above....I really don´t know if this is the right item, but i belive so. If anyone could correct me, but the 2-din item is only the "front" of the console where the radio and acc is assembled.

/johan

jem00001

Reaktionen
Yes that is the one I´m looking for but with a double din. The ashtray is removed and where it should be placed the acc takes place , or?

Do you possibly have the P/N for this part with a 2-din?

D3m0n

D3m0n

Clubmember
Reaktionen
oh yeah, sorry your right, 2-DIN is another... for the Navigation-system...

i don´t have the PN here... but i think somebody else can find it out quick....

and the price should be the same... about 20 euro...

leuchtturm

Reaktionen
Hej Johan :),

in this auction you only buy a cover for the console, this cover is about 12 Euro at a german Seat dealer. The complete 2 DIN console is also quite expensive and costs ~300 Euro, but have a look in the download section of this forum. There you will find a tutorial how to convert your 1 DIN console into 2 DIN...

djdem

Reaktionen
welcome !

hi johan,

are you from stockholm? very nice city and reeealy good clubs! :D
what type of leon you`re drivinig? costs? one guy from stockholm told me that the cars in sweden are that expensilve so many go to germany for buying used cars....can you confirm that? but new leon has nearly the same price like here - what confuses me.

greets
robert

jem00001

Reaktionen
Hi, I´m not from Stockholm but I live in a city nearby. I drive a Seat Leon VR6 2003. Well I have seen on autoscout24.com that used cars are a bit cheaper in Germany. The prize I paid for my LEON is secret. My next project is too assembly a MFD NAv in the car, to achive a better second hand value.

HiJacker

HiJacker

Ehrenmitglied
Reaktionen
Original von leuchtturm
Hej Johan :),

in this auction you only buy a cover for the console, this cover is about 12 Euro at a german Seat dealer. The complete 2 DIN console is also quite expensive and costs ~300 Euro, but have a look in the download section of this forum. There you will find a tutorial how to convert your 1 DIN console into 2 DIN...
@jem001,

leuchtturm told you all the facts (German prices).

The pieces with 1Mx.863.xxx are always just covers and they are quite cheap. If you want to mount a navigation unit - like in series-quality - you have to look for pieces with 1Mx.858.xxx numbers

I only have a bad picture in frame-style, but for sure you`re looking for this piece 1M0.858.061.C

jem00001

Reaktionen
Thanx Hi`Jacker!!

For doing this Nav installation as correctly as possibly, I´m thinking of buying the whole console as you mentioned. My question is if anyone knows the exact prize for the 1M0.858.061.C item in Germany. I have a couple of friends that drives to Germany to import cars to Sweden, and therefore is should be nice to know the price to compare it against the price in Sweden

HiJacker

HiJacker

Ehrenmitglied
Reaktionen
Original von jem00001
Thanx Hi`Jacker!!

For doing this Nav installation as correctly as possibly, I´m thinking of buying the whole console as you mentioned. My question is if anyone knows the exact prize for the 1M0.858.061.C item in Germany. I have a couple of friends that drives to Germany to import cars to Sweden, and therefore is should be nice to know the price to compare it against the price in Sweden
This piece costs around 300 EUR more or less in Germany....unfortunatly I don´t know the exact prize.

jem00001

Reaktionen
OK, thanks anyway...

If there is anyone out there in Germany that maybe work for seat or has the way to stop-by I would be extremly happy to get the price from you.

I tried to contact a dealer in Germany but they re-directed me to the Swedih headoffice in Stockholm. So it seems to be quite difficult to get the price direct from the dealer.

Thema:

Mittel konsole seat leon (SWEDEN)

Mittel konsole seat leon (SWEDEN) - Ähnliche Themen

• Verlorengegangene Funktion im Virtual Cockpit

Verlorengegangene Funktion im Virtual Cockpit: Moin! Ich habe mir gestern einen Seat Leon mit Virtual Cockpit gekauft. Mir ist jetzt aufgefallen, dass ich im Gegensatz zur Probefahrt...
  • Seat Leon ST - Bluetoothprobelm

Seat Leon ST - Bluetoothprobelm: Hallo ihr lieben, ich bin fast am verzweifeln... Und zwar: ich habe gestern mein neuen Leon ST Xcellence bekommen und voller Vorfreuden mein...
  • Navi-Konsole von Kuda...?

Navi-Konsole von Kuda...?: Hallo, hat jemand die Navi-Konsole von Kuda in seinem Leon verbaut? Gab es vor kurzem mal bei Ebay: Link Gruß SpAsTaKuS
  • Konsole für Bildschirm

Konsole für Bildschirm: mich würde mal interessieren, wie ihr bildschirme eingebaut habt... doppel-din zählt nicht :P. also ich hab mir überlegt, mir nen moniceiver...
  • Konsole für 2001er Ibiza?

Konsole für 2001er Ibiza?: Hi, hab mir vor kurzem einen Ibiza als Jahreswagen gekauft. Der hat halt schon diese Mittelkonsole mit Multifunktionsdisplay und eingebautem...
  • Konsole für 2001er Ibiza? - Ähnliche Themen

• Verlorengegangene Funktion im Virtual Cockpit

Verlorengegangene Funktion im Virtual Cockpit: Moin! Ich habe mir gestern einen Seat Leon mit Virtual Cockpit gekauft. Mir ist jetzt aufgefallen, dass ich im Gegensatz zur Probefahrt...
  • Seat Leon ST - Bluetoothprobelm

Seat Leon ST - Bluetoothprobelm: Hallo ihr lieben, ich bin fast am verzweifeln... Und zwar: ich habe gestern mein neuen Leon ST Xcellence bekommen und voller Vorfreuden mein...
  • Navi-Konsole von Kuda...?

Navi-Konsole von Kuda...?: Hallo, hat jemand die Navi-Konsole von Kuda in seinem Leon verbaut? Gab es vor kurzem mal bei Ebay: Link Gruß SpAsTaKuS
  • Konsole für Bildschirm

Konsole für Bildschirm: mich würde mal interessieren, wie ihr bildschirme eingebaut habt... doppel-din zählt nicht :P. also ich hab mir überlegt, mir nen moniceiver...
  • Konsole für 2001er Ibiza?

Konsole für 2001er Ibiza?: Hi, hab mir vor kurzem einen Ibiza als Jahreswagen gekauft. Der hat halt schon diese Mittelkonsole mit Multifunktionsdisplay und eingebautem...
  • Schlagworte

Www xxx spastakus