Leon 20VT4 exhaust?

Diskutiere Leon 20VT4 exhaust? im 1M - Antrieb Forum im Bereich 1M - Tuning; Sorry for the English, but my German is not good. I am planning firstto go big turbo and I need good and quiet aftermarket exhaust. Is Milltek...

Ivo02

Reaktionen
Sorry for the English, but my German is not good.
I am planning
to go big turbo and I need good and quiet aftermarket exhaust.
Is Milltek catback system for Audi S3 8L fit the Leon 4WD?
They offer Leon catbacks only for FWD.
S3 system is 70mm and looks quiet when resonated.

Anzeige

Gast

Schau mal hier: Leon 20VT4 exhaust? . Dort wird jeder fündig!
Sitscha

Sitscha

Reaktionen
Hello, yes the Catback-Exhaust from the S3 fits on the Leon 4WD, its the same Frame.

But the Downpipe and Cat are different, because the S3 has the K04 Turbo ;) (I think you know it allready).

But I´m not sure if the Flange from the Cat to the Middle-Silencer will fit, but when you go on a bigger turbo you already have to change the DP and Cat so you can customize it. ;)
and i´m not 100% sure if the rear-pipes fits on the Hole in the Rear-bumper.

Have you already a dealer? When not just write him an Email---> http://www.hperformance.de/

Ivo02

Reaktionen
Yes downpipe will be custom build to fit the catback and the new turbo. I have an offer for the S3 Milltek from a dealer here in Bulgaria.

CRXricer

Reaktionen
what about the rear end hole and tail pipes at the stock rear bumper? does the s3 catback fit?
i have the same problem with my 20vt4

Sitscha

Sitscha

Reaktionen
The Position of the Endpipes should be the same but I think the only Difference ist the Lenght.

We have just the same Discussion at he Cupraforum :D .

Here an Example of the Partsnumber by Supersprint:

Audi S3 Endtopf 65mm: 762604
Seat Leon 1.8T + V6 4x4 Endtopf 65mm: 762604

Audi S3 Endtopf 70mm: 325604
Seat Leon 1.8T + V6 4x4 Endtopf 70mm: 325604
The Endpipes have different Partnumbers:

Audi S3 Endrohr 145x95: 325715
Seat Leon 1.8T + V6 4x4 Endrohr 145x95: 325815
Here two Pictures of the rear Silencer, Volkswagen Golf 4 / Leon 1.8t 4x4 and Audi S3

CRXricer

Reaktionen
well ok , shouldnt be a problem to weld the tailpipes to the right length

Sitscha

Sitscha

Reaktionen
Right, that should be the "lightest Problem" :D . Also it shouldn`t be a Problem if the Tailpipes wouldn`t be in the right Position , its enough Space to fit it. Custom is always the best :] ;) .

*omg I believe this post isnt in right English* :totlach:

Ivo02

Reaktionen
Milltek also offer Golf V6 4motion system, which is also 70mm.
Which one would be closer to the 20VT4, the S3 one or the V6 one?

CRXricer

Reaktionen
76mm is 3 inches whic is better for higher performance

Sitscha

Sitscha

Reaktionen
Milltek also offer Golf V6 4motion system, which is also 70mm.
Which one would be closer to the 20VT4, the S3 one or the V6 one?
hmmm thats a good question :) . I don`t know how the V6 Exhaustsystem looks like but it should be the same than from the 1.8t 4 Motion but I`m not sure.
Just write an Email to Milltek and ask them, they should know which one fits on the Seat Leon.

Thema:

Leon 20VT4 exhaust?

Leon 20VT4 exhaust? - Ähnliche Themen

• Seat Leon 1M Cupra R Abgasanlage ab Kat

Seat Leon 1M Cupra R Abgasanlage ab Kat: Hallo zusammen Als Neuling hier, bin ich gespannt was im Jahr 2019 noch alles zu einem Leon Cupra R 2004 zusammen kommt. Ich möchte die...
  • Sportluftfilter Seat Leon 1m 1.8 T

Sportluftfilter Seat Leon 1m 1.8 T: Grüße, wollt in meinen Seat Leon ein neues Sportluftfilter System einbauen. Hab hier mal zwei zur Auswahl: 1...
  • Leon 20VT Friedrich Motorsport 76mm Abgasanlage

Leon 20VT Friedrich Motorsport 76mm Abgasanlage: Wollte euch mal meinen löwen mit 3" HG-Motorsport Downpipe und 3" FMS ab Kat vorstellen ;) http://youtu.be/eIuZQmR_cLY Meinungen sind natürlich...
  • Seat leon tdi Arl welche Antriebswelle passen

Seat leon tdi Arl welche Antriebswelle passen: Moin habe einen seat leon 1m bj 2001 motorcode Arl 4motion. Meine vordere linke Antriebswelle ist im Eimer leider. Welche passen da? Passt vom A3...
  • Woher AGA für Leon 20vt4?

Woher AGA für Leon 20vt4?: Hey weiß einer von euch woher ich ne AGA für den allrad leon bekomm, ausser von roar? würd gern ne blueflame haben, aber die leute von...
  • Woher AGA für Leon 20vt4? - Ähnliche Themen

• Seat Leon 1M Cupra R Abgasanlage ab Kat

Seat Leon 1M Cupra R Abgasanlage ab Kat: Hallo zusammen Als Neuling hier, bin ich gespannt was im Jahr 2019 noch alles zu einem Leon Cupra R 2004 zusammen kommt. Ich möchte die...
  • Sportluftfilter Seat Leon 1m 1.8 T

Sportluftfilter Seat Leon 1m 1.8 T: Grüße, wollt in meinen Seat Leon ein neues Sportluftfilter System einbauen. Hab hier mal zwei zur Auswahl: 1...
  • Leon 20VT Friedrich Motorsport 76mm Abgasanlage

Leon 20VT Friedrich Motorsport 76mm Abgasanlage: Wollte euch mal meinen löwen mit 3" HG-Motorsport Downpipe und 3" FMS ab Kat vorstellen ;) http://youtu.be/eIuZQmR_cLY Meinungen sind natürlich...
  • Seat leon tdi Arl welche Antriebswelle passen

Seat leon tdi Arl welche Antriebswelle passen: Moin habe einen seat leon 1m bj 2001 motorcode Arl 4motion. Meine vordere linke Antriebswelle ist im Eimer leider. Welche passen da? Passt vom A3...
  • Woher AGA für Leon 20vt4?

Woher AGA für Leon 20vt4?: Hey weiß einer von euch woher ich ne AGA für den allrad leon bekomm, ausser von roar? würd gern ne blueflame haben, aber die leute von...