How to build a nice system in a Leon

Diskutiere How to build a nice system in a Leon im Car Hifi, Multimedia & Navigation Forum im Bereich Allgemeiner Bereich; Hi All, I ordered my SEAT Leon 110HP TDI Sport (Color Yellow) and it wil be delivered somewhere end September, the beginning of October. Waiting...

Paul

Reaktionen
Hi All,

I ordered my SEAT Leon 110HP TDI Sport (Color Yellow) and it wil be delivered somewhere end September, the beginning of October. Waiting for this moment I wanna start buying a new sounds system for the Car

I already bought a CD-receiver (Clarion DRX8675Rz) but speakers and amplifier still have to be bought. I need some help with a few things you might have an answer for.

I wanna replace
the front Speakers with a JBL 608GTI compo set, these will be available in the shops the end of August, they have 16,5 cm woofers, I don't know the depth of the speakers so that is my first question:

what is the maximum depth of speakers to fit in the original door panels and still be able to open the windows fully???

Second of all I need to get the right speaker cable to the doors, how have you managed to get new cable from the car into the doors????????

Does any of you have a drawing of the measurements of the trunk so I can use that to make a design of a subwoofer box?? Or do any of you have a good design you could send me??

Last I wanna build in a handsfree set for my telephone and need a dual antenna for that, do you know how hard it is to remove the upholstry from the roof and to put it back like it was????? Are there any specific problems with replacing the antenna?????

I know they are a lot of questions.......waiting makes people think hahahaha Hope October will be here fast so I cna join the elite group of Leon drivers.....thank you for your time to reply me!

Greetz,
Paul

Anzeige

Gast

Schau mal hier: How to build a nice system in a Leon . Dort wird jeder fündig!
Mario

Mario

Ehrenmitglied
Reaktionen
Hallo

Please klick to translate.

Die Einbautiefe der Lautsprecher ist egal da du einen Adapter brauchst. Der ist im Car Hifi Fachhandel erhältlich und kostet so um die 40 DM. Wenn du keine für den Leon findest kannst du auch die vom Golf IV nehmen da die Türen fast baugleich sind.

Da ist ein Kanal auf jeder Seite der in die Tür führt. Es ist mit etwas Geschick möglich neue Kabel einzubauen.

Ja es gibt schon ein paar sehr schöne Einbauten im Leon. Auf der Seat Car Hifi Homepage.

Zur Antenne wurde schon mal was gepostet, unter einem andern Namen. GPS Antenne oder so.

MfG Mario

HiJacker

HiJacker

Ehrenmitglied
Reaktionen
Hi Paul,

the AltaVista Translation is honestly not very good. So I´ll give it a try.

1.) You have enough space between speaker and window. The speakers are mounted with adapters that are about 4.2 centimeters thick. So every ISO 6½" Speaker should fit. You have to buy these adapters extra because the serials speakers are glued on them and cannot be removed. You can use the adapters from the volkswagen golf 4 as well.

2.) I just build in a set of new speakers. If you know how, it is not that tricky. You can get with your speaker cables easiliy from the mounting holes out off the door. But it is a bit difficult to get inside the car because the tunnel for the cable goes straight up and it is hard to grap the cable when you put them through it.

3.) I made a wood construction for subwoofer,amp and CD-Changer as well. It fits in the spare tire hole and you will loose about 5..6 cm of trunk depht (like the 4WD).It is about 23 litres big. The size I used was (inside) 51*30*15 cm. This is the maximum size I could use to mount the woofer inside the box, so you will need at least the 15cm. And you can only increase the size of the box loosing more trunk depht.

4.) You can reach the antenna when you remove the plastik part on the back of the roof. You won´t need to remove the roof upholstry. You only need to find a place for the new antenna cable.

You can see some build in sound systems here
And a thread for mounting a GPS antenna can be found here

Thema:

How to build a nice system in a Leon

How to build a nice system in a Leon - Ähnliche Themen

• Media System 2.0 - Kartenupdate, Hilfe gesucht.

Media System 2.0 - Kartenupdate, Hilfe gesucht.: Hallo, Ich würde in meinem Seat Leon 1P mit Seat gerne die aktuellsten Navigationskarten haben. Glaube die CD ist noch von 2009 und damit leider...
  • Multi-Media-System-Plus DSP und Endstufe verbauen

Multi-Media-System-Plus DSP und Endstufe verbauen: Hallo Leute, Seit gestern habe ich meinen Leon Cupra BJ2018 mit Navi+ und MMS+. Wollte ich heute ganz entspannt meine alte Anlage verbauen und mir...
  • Was ist das für ein Audiostecker - Leon 5F Sound System Subwoofer

Was ist das für ein Audiostecker - Leon 5F Sound System Subwoofer: Hi zusammen, ich würde gerne eine kleine Endstufe an den Subwoofer des Seat Sound Systems hängen, und würde das gerne hinbekommen, ohne Kabel...
  • 5F FR Media System Plus 6.5" MJ2016 - Bedienung/Farben

5F FR Media System Plus 6.5" MJ2016 - Bedienung/Farben: Hallo zusammen, ist das Radio aktiv, kann man via kleines Rädchen auf der rechten Seite des Multifunktionslenkrades die Senderliste...
  • Lohnt sich das Helix System?

Lohnt sich das Helix System?: Hallo, Ich könnte folgendes Helix Plug & Play System bekommen. Helix PP50 DSP und den Helix PP7E Subwoofer. Was haltet ihr davon? Kosten soll es...
  • Lohnt sich das Helix System? - Ähnliche Themen

• Media System 2.0 - Kartenupdate, Hilfe gesucht.

Media System 2.0 - Kartenupdate, Hilfe gesucht.: Hallo, Ich würde in meinem Seat Leon 1P mit Seat gerne die aktuellsten Navigationskarten haben. Glaube die CD ist noch von 2009 und damit leider...
  • Multi-Media-System-Plus DSP und Endstufe verbauen

Multi-Media-System-Plus DSP und Endstufe verbauen: Hallo Leute, Seit gestern habe ich meinen Leon Cupra BJ2018 mit Navi+ und MMS+. Wollte ich heute ganz entspannt meine alte Anlage verbauen und mir...
  • Was ist das für ein Audiostecker - Leon 5F Sound System Subwoofer

Was ist das für ein Audiostecker - Leon 5F Sound System Subwoofer: Hi zusammen, ich würde gerne eine kleine Endstufe an den Subwoofer des Seat Sound Systems hängen, und würde das gerne hinbekommen, ohne Kabel...
  • 5F FR Media System Plus 6.5" MJ2016 - Bedienung/Farben

5F FR Media System Plus 6.5" MJ2016 - Bedienung/Farben: Hallo zusammen, ist das Radio aktiv, kann man via kleines Rädchen auf der rechten Seite des Multifunktionslenkrades die Senderliste...
  • Lohnt sich das Helix System?

Lohnt sich das Helix System?: Hallo, Ich könnte folgendes Helix Plug & Play System bekommen. Helix PP50 DSP und den Helix PP7E Subwoofer. Was haltet ihr davon? Kosten soll es...