Frage

Diskutiere Frage im Car Hifi, Multimedia & Navigation Forum im Bereich Allgemeiner Bereich; Sorry that I'm typing this in English, but my German mediocre to explain my problem... I recently bought (~2 weeks ago) a NEW Seat Leon 1.9 TDi...

HHawk

Reaktionen
Sorry that I'm typing this in English, but my German mediocre to explain my problem...

I recently bought (~2 weeks ago) a NEW Seat Leon 1.9 TDi TopSport (yellow color). And I'm really happy with the car, except I want to change the speakers with something better and add 2 subwoofers (and amplifiers) as well.

But the problem is; I can't seem to find the limit on speaker sizes
and depths.

As far as I know now, the speakers (kickbass) are limited to 16.5 cm (nice), but what about the depths? What depths can the Leon doors handle?

Also I'm having a problem with the choice of speakers; currently I have 2 options:

Buy 2 component sets (2 way), so there will be a component set in the 2 front doors and a component set in the 2 back doors.
I wanted to use the following speakers:
Directed Electronics Inc. (DEI) s650 6.5" 2-way Component System

Does anybody have any experience with these speakers?

The second option is; buying a component system for the 2 front doors and buy only midrange (kickbass) speakers for the 2 back doors.
Front: CDT HD-62 6.5" 2-way Component System
Rear: CDT CDT-6 6.5" Midrange Driver

Does anybody have any experience with these speakers?

So please answer my questions if you have the time;
1. What are the depths the Leon doors can handle?
2. 2 component sets (front and back)?
3. 1 component set in front and midrange/kickbass in the back?

Thanks for answering my questions and sorry again for not typing in German.

You can answer my question in Dutch, German or English, I can understand all without problems if thats easier for you.

Regards.

[edit typo]

Anzeige

Gast

Schau mal hier: Frage . Dort wird jeder fündig!
disel

disel

Reaktionen
Es ist schade, daß ich es auf englisch drucke, aber meinen Deutschen, mittelmässig, um mein Problem zu erklären..., habe ich unlängst (~2 Wochen rückwärts) die NEUE Stelle Leon 1.9 TDi TopSport (die gelbe Farbe) gekauft. Und ich bin mit dem Auto wirklich glücklich, außer will ich ändern (, ) spikerov mit etwas besser zu ersetzen und 2 subvufers (und die Verstärker) auch beizufügen. Aber das Problem; ich kann, nicht es scheint, findet die Grenze auf spikere von den Umfängen(Größen) und die Tiefen. Soviel ich jetzt weiß(kenne), sind spikery (kikbass) 16.5 Kilometer (gut), aber was in Beziehung zu den Tiefen beschränkt? Was die Tiefen die Griffe der Tür Leona können(dürfen)? Auch habe ich das Problem mit der Wahl spikerov; zur Zeit habe ich 2 Wahlen: Kaufen Sie 2 bildende(zusammenstellende) Satze (2 Wege), so daß der bildende(zusammenstellende) Satz in 2 Vordertüren und den bildenden(zusammenstellenden) Satz in diese 2 schwarze Läufe(Gänge) wird. Ich wollte die Folgenden spikerov benutzen: Directed Electronics Inc (DEI) s650 mit 6.5" 2 Wegen das System der Komponente hat jeder eine beliebige Erfahrung mit diesen spikerami? Die zweite Wahl; Der Einkauf des bildenden(zusammenstellenden) Systemes für 2 Vordertüren kauft nur midrang (kikbass) spikerov für diese 2 schwarze Läufe(Gänge) eben. Die Front: KDT HD-62 mit 6.5" 2 Wegen das Hinterland des Systemes der Komponente: KDT CDT-6 6.5" Midrang der Fahrer hat jeder eine beliebige Erfahrung mit diesen spikerami? So antworten Sie bitte auf meine Fragen, falls Sie die Zeit haben; 1. Welche Tiefen, der Tür Leona können(dürfen) sich wenden? 2. 2 bildende(zusammenstellende) Satze (die Front und rückwärts)? 3. 1 den bildenden(zusammenstellenden) Satz voran und im hinteren Teil? Danke für die Antwort auf meine Fragen ist wieder verhältnismäßig nicht des Druckes deutsch eben schade. Sie können(dürfen) auf meine Frage in Der holländischen Sprache(Zunge), den Deutschen oder Die englische Sprache(Zunge) antworten, ich kann ganzen ohne Probleme falls tats leichter für Sie verstehen. Die Beziehungen. [Editieren Sie tipo

MikeDC

MikeDC

Ehrenmitglied
Reaktionen
Disel, is' zwar ganz nett daß du's übersetzt hast ;) aber ich glaub das haben die meisten trotz Englisch einigermaßen verstanden. :))

Was die Frage angeht verweise ich gerne auf Wuudi, der sich im HiFi-Bereich bestens auskennt und dir sicherlich helfen kann. Ich selbst hab zwar auch andere Komponenten als Serie verbaut, aber zu Einbau-Tiefen usw weiß ich nix. :(

ultim8

ultim8

Reaktionen
@HHawk

There is no problem with the depth for a 16,5cm Speaker.You will have enough space for any 16" Speaker on the market.

I' m using a 3 Way Componet Syytem from CDT. It's the HD-642.
The Woofer an the Tweeter are the same as used in the HD-62.
I'm very happy with this System ! I placed the Woofer in the doors. The tweeter and the 10"Midrange are placed in a kickpanel.
You can check my sytem here :
www.sounddomain.com/id/ultim8

I'dont know if the soundquality would be ok if you place a pair of Kickbass Speakers in the rear doors.
I never tried this. If possible I would sugest a dooarboard in the front doors, where you can place the component System and a Kickbass.
But it's clear that this needs a lot more time to construct....

HHawk

Reaktionen
Thanks for your response ultim8 ;)

So what component system(s) would you recommend for me? I know I should listen to them first, but I rather have a good list before I go out and listen to them.

I already got my 2 subwoofers and my 2 amplifiers:
- 2x JBL P1220E 12" 400W RMS / 1600 Peak each
- HiFonics Z1000D Amplifier - 1000x1 @ 1ohm (750x1 @ 2ohm)
- HiFonics XI Olympus Amplifier - 125x4 @ 4ohm

Now I need a decent/good component system to match these baby's up ;)

I mostly play Hardstyle/Club/Trance music and sometimes (rare occasions) R&B and Top40 music.

Thats why I was thinking of 2 DEI component systems front and rear doors. Or CDT HD-62 component system in front. And CDT-6 midrange/kickbass in the rear doors.

Do you have another option or any other ideas? Thanks in regards.

Btw: Your car hifi stereo ownz ;)

HHawk

Reaktionen
Can anybody tell me if the Audiobahn ABC6002Q is a good choice as front AND rear speakers ( 2 sets ).

Thanks for helping me. ;)

ultim8

ultim8

Reaktionen
hmmm... personaly I would not buy the audiobahn Speakers.
The audiobahn products are not really audiophile.
They look better than they sound....
Cheap "Design" Speakers made in Taiwan.....

The CDT are completly diffrent. The look not that spectacular, but they sound great. The soundquality was absolute the main focus when CDT designed these Speakers..
The max SPL is not that high. So if you want to hear the music very loud, this would by probably not the right speakers....

But ey...it's up to you...

Another thing is that if you install a compo system in the rear doors you will have the problem that the Twetter ( if installed in the orginal place) will be very near to the Ears of the Front passengers.
This may sound a little bit strange.....
I would recomen a coaxial Spreker in the rear doors..

HHawk

Reaktionen
So your saying not to buy the Audiobahn speakers, and also don't buy the CDT cause of the low SPL? Cause I can't play them loud?

What brand would you go for with my taste of music (Hardstyle/CLub/Trance)?

I do want to play it loud of course ;)

HHawk

Reaktionen
How about this component system from Visionik:

VXC62 6.5 Component System :

Woofer Specs
200W Rms
300W Max
Frequency Response
30 Hz - 2 kHz
Sensitivity 93dB @
1W/1M
Mounting Depth: 2.75"

Tweeter Specs
Frequency Response
2 kHz - 22 kHz
Sensitivity 91dB @
1W/1M
1" Soft Dome Tweeter
Neodymium Magnet
Surface/Flush/Angle Mounting

Any thoughts on these? They are cheaper then the Audiobahn, so I don't think it will be all quality though...

HHawk

Reaktionen
Also one more thing:

This was my previous installation:

-JBL P-62 Power Series speakers (rear)
-JBL P-52 + P-kit Power Series speakers (front)
-JBL BP300.1 mono-amp. (150W RMS @ 4 Ohms)
-JBL 80.4 4 channel-amp. (40W RMS @ 4 Ohms)
-JBL P1220E 12" Power Series Subwoofer (400W RMS / 1600W Peak)

As you can see, the sub. was really underated cause of the "shitty" mono-amp..

Also the CDT speakers will be much better (and louder) then the JBL ones, right? Or.....?

ultim8

ultim8

Reaktionen
hmmm.....

Visonik is made and owned by the same company as Audiobahn....
I would not recomend them....

For your music probably Rockord Fossgate would nice
( FNQ Series ) Or why not the JBL GTi's ?

It's realy dificult to recommend the "optimal System" because there are so many godd speakers and brands on the market.
I you want to spend the money for a good System, it's better if you go first to a local dealer and hear some diffrent systems.

HHawk

Reaktionen
Okay how about this then:

Front:

FNQ3614 fanaticQ 6.5" Component System 100W RMS / 200W Peak

Rear:

FNQ3406MB fanaticQ 6.5" Separate Midrange 100W RMS / 200W Peak

Would this be a good choice? A mate of mine has some older version of the Rockford Fosgate speakers, and they really do sound good, I think it's some 70W RMS version, if I'm correct...

So the total system will look like this:

1x HiFonics XI Olympus Amplifier - 125x4 @ 4ohm
1x HiFonics Z1000D Amplifier - 700x1 @ 2ohm
1x FNQ3614 fanaticQ 6.5" Component System 100W RMS / 200W Peak (front)
1x FNQ3406MB fanaticQ 6.5" Separate Midrange 100W RMS / 200W Peak (rear)
2x JBL P1220E 12" Power Series Subwoofers 400W RMS / 1600 Peak
2x Rockford Fosgate CPCD10B Power 1.0 farad Digital Top Capacitor - Black

But in any case would this sound "evil" in my Seat Leon?

If you have any other suggestions / ideas, please let me know. ;)

Mario

Mario

Ehrenmitglied
Reaktionen
Ok try to write in english.

The choice with the Hifonics components sounds really good. The only thing that i had is the Amp for the Bass. There is to small for two Subs of this kind.

HHawk

Reaktionen
Too small??

With this amp the subs will get 375W RMS each. While their max. is at 400W RMS. Secondly these HiFonics amplifiers can always go a little higher with medium distortion (car hifi magazines).

But thanks for your input though.

Mario

Mario

Ehrenmitglied
Reaktionen
Yes its right, but performance can not be replaced. Out of more performance. :D

Its better the amp has a little bit more power than the woofer. The Amp have more control of the Sub.

After my opinion a better chioce is the Generation XI Hercules.

HHawk

Reaktionen
Uhmz...

I found another 2 amps which look even better though they are from AudioBahn:

- A4125HCQ Amplifier
125 watts x 4 @ 4 ohms stereo
250 watts x 4 @ 2 ohms stereo
375 watts x 4 @ 1 ohm stereo

- A1500HCQ Amplifier
500 watts x 1 @ 4 ohms mono
1000 watts x 1 @ 2 ohms mono
2000 watts x 1 @ 1 ohm mono

more power for the subs though...

Mario

Mario

Ehrenmitglied
Reaktionen
The technical data sounds good. I don´t know how good is the sound of these Amps. In american Car Hifi magazines can you see much of these amps build in some cars. I haven´t heard someone. Is there for show or music? From the magazine comes no sound. :D

If you got a dealer where have these amps, go and hear it. :D

I can say there got enough performance for your speakers.

A little Question from me. How big are the amps. Think about you must build in. ;)

Thema:

Frage

Frage - Ähnliche Themen

• China RNS mit Ge-tronic Diversity und Fragen zum Antennenfuß

China RNS mit Ge-tronic Diversity und Fragen zum Antennenfuß: Hallo Forumgemeinde, ich hab nun seit fast zwei Jahren ein Erisin 7698 (China RNS) und bin damit eigentlich ganz glücklich. Nun wird der...
  • Frage zu MFD-2 CD Navi

Frage zu MFD-2 CD Navi: Hi Leute, ich bin noch neu hier und habe aber gleich ein paar Fragen zu meinem Navi. Ich bin ehrlichgesagt über das Navi etwas enttäuscht aber...
  • Pioneer Radio-Einbau - kurze Frage

Pioneer Radio-Einbau - kurze Frage: Also, mein Leon: Typ 1M, Erstzulassung 2003 ich hab mir jetzt ein nicht allzu teures Radio (Pioneer DEH-3300UB) gekauft und will das originale...
  • Fragen zum Kofferraumausbau

Fragen zum Kofferraumausbau: Hey Leute, ich fahr jetzt mein Leon 1M seit etwa einem 3/4 Jahr und bin mit dem Sound von den Original Boxen zufrieden gewesen doch jetzt fehlt...
  • Frage zur Anlage - Subwoofer, Dämmung, ...

Frage zur Anlage - Subwoofer, Dämmung, ...: Hi erstma, hab meinen Leon jetzt seit einer Woche (TFSI 2.0 FR, BJ07) und bin bis jetzt mehr als zufrieden. Aber meine offizielle Vorstellung...