diegudio's // 1.4TSI // argentinien in Spanien

Diskutiere diegudio's // 1.4TSI // argentinien in Spanien im 1P - Umbauprojekte Forum im Bereich 1P - Tuning; UPDATED 29.01.2012 Hallo alles! Mein name ist Diego... ich bin argentinier aber ich wohne noch nicht in Madrid... heute ich wohne in Austria...

diegudio

Reaktionen
UPDATED 29.01.2012

Hallo alles!

Mein name ist Diego... ich bin argentinier aber ich wohne noch nicht in Madrid... heute ich wohne in Austria!!! (Ried i. I.) Tut mir leid,
meine Deutsch ist sehr schlecht! (bitte antworten mir im English ;))

Ich habe ein León Style 2009 1.4 TSI, candywhite, mit solaroof (Schiebedag?).

Die extras sind:

- Original Ronal Denver 17" felgen (Golf GTI VI)
- Unsichtbarparkensensor
- Double-din radio mit GPS (Bald für ein anderes Modell geändert zu werden)
- LED Interiorlampen
- Extra Kofferraumlampe

Ich will die Federn ändern. Ich weiß nicht was zu wählen zwischen Eibach Pro-Kit oder Vogtland, die normale Stoßdämpfer behalten. Was empfehlen sie mich?

Danke und viele Grüßen!

Die Bilder hier...

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Anzeige

Gast

Schau mal hier: diegudio's // 1.4TSI // argentinien in Spanien . Dort wird jeder fündig!

intercooler

Reaktionen
¡hola!

Bienvenido a foro!
Su coche es hermoso.

*** now in english***
I would recommend the Eibach suspension.

cu... 8)8)

diegudio

Reaktionen
Hallo!
Why the Eibach? Do you have any bad comment about the Vogtlands?

Zuletzt von einem Moderator bearbeitet:
LöweCJ

LöweCJ

Reaktionen
Buenas Diego,
bienvenido al foro.

Llantas majas, coche precioso, pero en las imagenes te has pasado algo con el photoshop:laughing:
¿Para que le quieres poner muelles/amortiguadores deportivos? Pierdes confort, pero si eso no te importa entonces aqui utilizan mucho los eibach. A mi me vale con la suspension deportiva de serie.
Si le quieres convertir en coche "malo", ¿porque no lo has pedido con cristales oscuros atras?

Y ya que el foro es en aleman, intentare responderte en ingles aqui en el tema o español a traves de mensajes personales.;)

diegudio

Reaktionen
Danke LöweCJ...
I contiue in english...

The photoshop is only in the sorroundings of the car :]... the car is un-touched! :laughing:

Regarding the suspension, my car is a Style model, so, it has no sportive suspension... I would like to reduce the height of the car a couple of centimeters, trying not to make it harder...

In spanish forums the people recommends Eibachs, because they lower the height a little bit without increasing the hardness too much.

I used to have a VW Polo 9N 1.9TDI and in that car I mounted the KW springs with Bilstein shocks, and that was a little bit hard... but the height and the handling was amazing.

That's why I'm investigating which is the best solution... and also which is the best solution for my pocket (that's why I'll buy the springs directly in Germany)...

Thanks for your answer!

Zuletzt von einem Moderator bearbeitet:

Perri

Reaktionen
I´ve got the Eibach Sporstline Springs too, and i can only recommend them to everyone who not wants to install a comlete suspension kit (springs and shocks).

The Springs are great, you get the promised lowerance, and you don´t have to give up any comfort and the car get a bit more sportive.

best regards!

diegudio

Reaktionen
Perri, do you have any picture of your car?... Can you please send me the link to your car thread?
Thanks for the comment

Rodriegezz

Reaktionen
Very nice man ...

GTI Rims :) i love it

i have some gti rims too,in my car colour ;-)

diegudio

Reaktionen
Nice!... do you have any picture of your car??

why's that your nickname? Your last name is Rodriguez?? because i'm rodriguez too :laughing:

Rodriegezz

Reaktionen
Nope not yet because the rims came last month from the pain shop ;-)

An no im no Rodriegezz its only my Accountname ;-)

chris-s7

chris-s7

Reaktionen
Hello Diego, what is with the H&R Springs. I think they are better than the original Suspension. But not so hard and it looks like very good. And I can recommend them to everyone.

diegudio

Reaktionen
hi chris-s7!...
No, I've got no problems at all with the H&R springs...
It's just that the Eibach are cheaper, and that the H&R lowers the car too much (around 40mm) and I don't want that lowering... I want around 25mm.

The thing is that I will install the springs by myself... and my car hashere in Spain
Thanks for your comments!

chris-s7

chris-s7

Reaktionen
Ok. I would advise you to the Eibach springs. Because I believe that it better quality

diegudio

Reaktionen
Do you mean that H&R are better quality than Eibach??
Are you sure?...
Let me tell you that Eibach is known worldwide... I mean, you go to USA, to China, or to Argentina, and ask for a trademark of lowering springs, and I guarantee you that the 90% of the answers will be "Eibach"...
I'm not telling that H&R are not good, or worst than Eibach... just that Eibach are more known that H&R... at least that is my feeling...

chris-s7

chris-s7

Reaktionen
No. I mean that Eibach is better than Vogtland

Rodriegezz

Reaktionen
I belive Magico Black :D i dont know ;-)

diegudio

Reaktionen
Hallo alles!

I take back the thread... I've been really busy this year...

In April 2010 I've mounted the KW springs... they are OK for the moment, and they have a nice compromise between comfort and lowering, considering that I'm using the original Style shocks...

However, I've realized that the the car is lower in the front than in the back... and I've also realized that in several situations, the shocks are not enough to contain the movements of the suspension (to put lower and harder springs demands a harder shock, normally)...

So I decided to install a complete Vogtland "Sportfahrwerke"... springs (35mm) + shocks... They are suposed to arrive from Germany on Monday... I'll let you know as soon as I can install them...

By the moment, I show you some pictures with the KW springs:

http://i.imagefra.me/897hj0ws.jpg

http://i.imagefra.me/e21hj0wv.jpg

http://i.imagefra.me/0c9hjhf5.jpg

http://i.imagefra.me/2a3hftc0.jpg

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

diegudio

Reaktionen
Danke!!!

Thema:

diegudio's // 1.4TSI // argentinien in Spanien